cnaonline.info / CNA Schools / Robertson College online education
Robertson College online education
Our Nursing Assistant program will teach you how to:
- Carefully assist persons with medications
- Provide palliative care
- Help patients with mobility issues, cognitive impairment and ongoing conditions
- Implement care plans and accurately communicate the information
- Accurately manage admission, transfer and discharge procedures for patients
Why Robertson College Online?
- We're 100% Online - No Need To Attend Classes!
- No Class Schedule To Follow - Study When It's Convenient To You!
- Enjoy The Benefits Of Our Student Laptop Program - Study At Home Or On The Go!
- Real World Experience With Our Twelve Week Program Practicum
- Gain Access To Academic Experts To Help You Be Successful
- Receive Financial Assistance - Financial Aid Available To Those Who Qualify
Want a career that helps people?
BECOME A NURSING ASSISTANT
Robertson’s Online Nursing Assistant program will prepare you to . Our in-depth approach to teaching provides our students with the best online career training possible and equips them with the skills necessary to succeed. Our flexible online program allows students the opportunity to ask questions and interact with academic experts who know them and are always available to help. At Robertson Online, you’re an important individual, not a nameless spectator.
At the end of your program, you will participate in a twelve-week work practicum. Once your practicum has been completed, Robertson’s Career Services will work with you to ensure you find employment after you graduate. Whether it’s after grad or twenty-five years down the road, Robertson’s Career Services will be there to help you with your career.
Career opportunities for Nursing Assistants exist in regional health authorities, health service agencies, hospitals and personal care homes across the country.
To explore the possibilities of your new career - arrange a no-stress, no-pressure consultation today by filling out the form on the top right!
You’ll be glad you did!
What Robertson College Students Are Saying
"The best part about my job as a Nursing Assistant is that I can provide direct patient care in more than one way. Working as a Nursing Assistant, you become a much needed support for the nursing staff and someone that can rely on to get what needs to be done and completed in a timely fashion."
Amanda Kravetz - Nursing Assistant
Let's Get Started!
Learn how Robertson College can help you - Click on the Request More Info button below or call your nearest campus.
Check out some usefull info now:
- Who are CNAs clients?
- CNA license/certification renewal
- CNA free education
- CNA quick reference
- CNA Certification
- Annual salaries for CNA
- CNA Courses List
- Guide to CNA Competency Exam
- Online CNA Classes
- Average Salaries and Careers for Nursing Assistants
- Personal Qualities Required For a Certified Nursing Assistant
- The daily duties of Certified Nursing Assistance
- Basic CNA info